Title:Junior Accountant Digitalization
Location: Teleperformance Kosova
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: October 2023
Teleperformance is the world’s largest customer service company that offers outstanding career opportunities. Our team has over 480,000 colleagues in 84 countries and has a tradition of 40 years. Teleperformance is listed on the Euronext-Paris Stock Exchange, signed by United Nations Global Compact and certified by Great Place to Work®.
About our Shared Service Center in Prishtina:
The Teleperformance Shared Service Center, located in Prishtina, Kosovo, is the region’s largest outsourced financial service provider. Established in 2020, it primarily offers services to other Teleperformance entities. The center boasts a team of 40 highly skilled professionals specializing in Accounting, Finance, Controlling Reporting, and Procurement. We are proud to house an exceptional team of dedicated professionals who consistently deliver outstanding results.
As an Assistant Accountant in the Digital Transformation department, you will play an important role in our finance department, combining traditional accounting responsibilities with a focus on digitalization and automation using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) system. You will work closely with our finance team to ensure accurate financial records, optimize processes, and drive innovation through technology.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performing reconciliations of accounts
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers, and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Identify opportunities for process automation and create workflows to improve efficiency
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and consistency in the D365 system through performing continues testing and checks
- Identify opportunities for process automation and create workflows to improve efficiency.
- Assist with the preparation of the month-end accounts
- Assist in Digital Transformation and automatization of the Finance projects
- Supporting the senior/managing accountant and wider finance team
- Collaborating with these teams to work on various accounting projects
- BSc or MSc in Accounting/Finance and certified Accountant certificate is a must
- 2 years proven experience in accounting, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
- It would be desirable that you have experience in implementing and transforming accounting systems.
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
What we offer
At Teleperformance, we believe in fostering a culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We understand that each individual possesses unique talents and aspirations, which is why we offer a multitude of career possibilities within our organization.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance fully covered by the company
- Supportive work environment that is committed to fair treatment and
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the button below. The deadline for application is until Thursday, 5th of October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.