StarLabs is looking for an Account Manager for our company’s products to join our team and play a vital role in our company. As an Account Manager you will serve as a dedicated point of contact for our clients, helping them maximize the value of our internal products. You will be responsible for nurturing client relationships, providing support, and identifying opportunities.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs, challenges, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional features or services that align with clients’ needs and drive revenue growth.
- Conduct training sessions for clients on how to use our products and platforms effectively and address any questions or concerns.
- Respond to client emails and phone calls promptly, addressing inquiries, providing information, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Gather and relay client feedback and suggestions to the product development team for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in account management, sales or customer support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is advantageous.
Offer and Benefits:
- Mentoring and advice
- Health insurance
- Professional and super friendly environment
- Game room (Dedicated space for Playstation, Darts, Table football, Ping Pong)
- Social Clubs (Weekly dates for sports, participation in local tournaments, esports and tournaments)
- Work environment with no high pressure or micromanagement.
- Working hours: 09:00-17:30.
If you are interested and want to be part of a wonderful team where you have the opportunity to develop in the international arena, apply or send your CV through the button below or to: email@example.com