Finance and Accounting Specialist
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1160 stores in 52 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 53,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
At LC Waikiki, we value being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So, if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
With Us, You Will Be Responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate and up to date booking of all Head Office and store related transactions.
- Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Tracking and booking of store cash and cash related processes and reconciliations
- Booking of inventory related transactions and reconciliations
- Booking of fixed asset purchases
- Ensuring the correctness of relevant book-keeping and supporting preparation all tax declarations properly on time
- Following up new tax legislations that may have an effect on operation
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes.
- Follow up of all necessary financial applications to the public authorities and commercial organizations.
- Managing the process of achieving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures.
The Candidate We Are Looking For:
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economy (bachelor degree is a must)
- Knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- 2 years of experience in a similar position -retail company experience is an asset,
- Experience in local accounting and tax legislation.
- Result oriented and have excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Eager to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
What LCWaikiki Offers to You
- Opportunity to take responsibility in one of the fastest growing companies of the retail.
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture. An organization that greatly values teamwork, development, and innovation.
- A work environment that performance and talent is noticed and recognized.
- A promising career by constant opportunities to learn, growth, and challenge.
- A chance to be a part of LCWaikiki Team that advances to the 2023 Goals.
If interested, send your CV with the subject Finance and Accounting Specialist, to: