We take pride in our history of making fashion accessible to the everyone, and strive to build a more welcoming, inclusive and sustainable industry. Only through our great people and teams will we be able to change the future of fashion.
We are excited to announce that we are now looking for:
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself, challenge you to grow and make a difference. Together, we create that special kind of workplace where unique talents from all over the world come together to form dynamic teams, where we foster a culture of creativity, innovation, collaboration and growth.
The dress code is simple: Be proud of where you came from & amazed by where you’ll go. Be yourself & more at H&M.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style and together with the store team to offer the most exciting Customer Experience.
You will implement the Visual identity in the store to always meet the expectations of the customers and colleagues, following H&M procedures and standards.
- Ensure you are up-to-date with current fashion trends and styling techniques so you can anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in store and make sure garment presentation is in line with the concept ID
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with great garment care every day together with store team and drive sales targets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire and motivate team members to offer a great customer experience
- Have a passion for fashion, up to date with current fashion trends and styling techniques in order to anticipate customer needs
- Team player enjoy teamwork and cross collaboration with the other members of the management team
- Role model, Open-minded, flexible, and adaptable to changes
- Good knowledge of English language
- Motivation to develop & contribute to the business growth
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary!