Solaborate is seeking for IT Specialist(s) who will work on operations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the technology infrastructure and systems of Solaborate.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
- Provide coverage and support for Network operations and Information Technology Department as directed by supervisor.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Provide technical support for the web platforms.
- Monitor and maintain Solaborate servers.
- Analyze log files and investigate and correct or record errors that are discovered.
- Monitor server and data backup processes.
- Configure network devices as directed.
- Work with systems for endpoint device management. Includes software distribution, updates, patching virus protection, and imaging.
- Assist with network account creation and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain scripts and programs that automate repetitive tasks and data transfer in the Network Operations Center.
- Clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Provide management and administrative support of digital communication systems; including training and orientation for staff and administrations. This may include service to partner organizations.
- Ensure that helpdesk tickets are closed or escalated promptly.
- Ensure regularly scheduled technical tasks are accomplished on time.
- Monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards.
- Research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
- May be required to attend off-site training and industry conferences
- Participate in professional development and lifelong learning endeavors.
- Provide guidance and training to technicians as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome Team culture
- Exciting projects and products
- Professional and ongoing development and training
- A fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
How to apply!
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.
At Solaborate, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Solaborate is a proven and credible IT Company in the field of communication and telehealth with its own end-to-end products bringing all communication tools and services to you and the people you need to stay productive. A career at Solaborate offers limitless ways to make an impact and help the world via technological means.
More about Solaborate