Private Client Adviser
ProCredit is looking to hire Private Client Adviser to join the team.
The Private Client Adviser is responsible for offering bank services for private clients in the most qualitative and efficient way, to advise in a active way all the clients of the bank and improve bank-client relationship. The Private Client Adviser actively conveys the level of satisfaction of our clients in relationship with the bank and services offered.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides and performs efficient and appropriate services for Private Clients according to their needs.
- Creates and maintains in an active way relations with new and actual clients.
- Develops, manages and monitors private clients in the defined portfolio, informing clients in a proactive way about services or new offers offered from bank.
- Accepts applications for credit products from private clients, gathers relevant data, analyses clients and their credit capacity.
- Advices and assists all categories of the bank clients in the use of electronic services and enhancing the benefits that arise from the same in favor of clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or relevant field.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- 3 Years of previous working experience is preferable.
- Good command of English language, spoken and written.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Full-time employment contract with the German bank, market leader in digital banking.
- Professional working environment in a motivated team.
- Multiple international training opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
Only short-listed candidates (selected on submitted CV and a Motivation letter) will be invited to the upcoming stages of the selection process.
Link for application: