About the Role:
- Position Title: Web Developer
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Mo. – Fr. (08:00 – 16:30)
We are Talenko Agency, a leading web agency specializing in innovative web development and digital design. Our dedicated team of creative minds collaborates to create impressive online presences for a diverse range of clients. If you have a passion for creative web development and want to be part of a dynamic team, then you’ve come to the right place.
What we´re looking for:
We are looking for a Web Developer, who’s a skilled person especially on the front-end side as well as on the backend side with WordPress. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems, as well as experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
• Developing and implementing appealing and user-friendly web applications, websites, and interactive features.
• Collaborating with designers to transform designs into functional websites.
• Optimizing website performance and loading times.
• Continuously evolving and adapting existing web projects.
• Identifying and resolving technical issues and bugs.
• Completed degree or relevant professional experience in web development.
• Strong proficiency on WordPress to create attractive and powerful websites.
• Experience with one or more modern frontend frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, Vue).
• Extensive experience in the hosting field to maintain our online presence optimally.
• Profound understanding of web security to ensure the highest security standards.
• Good skills in using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) to create customized solutions.
• Experience with WooCommerce and Shopify for developing and maintaining web-shops.
• Good grasp of responsive web design and UI/UX principles.
• Solid knowledge of backend programming languages (e.g.PHP).
• Experience with version control (e.g., Git) and agile development methods.
• Self-initiative, teamwork, and the ability to thrive in a creative environment.
What We Offer:
• Room for professional growth and skill development.
• Five-day work week for optimal work-life balance.
• 36 paid vacation days per year to facilitate rejuvenation.
• Flexible working hours and potential for remote work.
• Competitive compensation and additional benefits.
• An inspiring work environment where your ideas are valued.
If you feel compelled and want to join our team, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.