HumanPower L.L.C, an exclusive recruitment partner for Inditex – leading fashion group with more than 7,400 stores in 96 countries known for brands such as Zara, Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Oysho, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear and Zara Home is publishing the following job advert:
For our new stores in Prishtina, we are currently seeking to hire a:
DEPARTMENT MANAGER (M/F)
Are you an experienced leader with a knack for overseeing both commercial and operational tasks in a retail environment? As a Department Manager r, you’ll play a key role in our store’s success, supervising team tasks, organizing sales and customer care activities, and ensuring our store meets corporate criteria. Your role is vital in maintaining the high standards our customers have come to expect.
- Supervising commercial team task execution
- Supervising operational tasks:
- Organizing the sale teams:
- Driving sales and achieving KPI’s for your department
- Organizing customer care activities:
- Participation in human resources activities: Manage and support in recruitment, training, and assessment of team members.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Previous deputy management experience (minimum 6 months).
- Good team management skills.
- Responsibility, diligence, and positivity.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent English.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Flexibility (work in shifts, work on weekends).
- Working in the leading fashion group.
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development.
- Dynamic working environment and teamwork.
How to apply:
Your application is only valid by applying through KosovaJob on the Apply button below and with a CV in English.
The deadline for application is Friday, 6th of October 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.