RLN US, LLP is a consulting firm helping clients navigate complex issues related to business operations.
As a full service certified public accounting firm, we offer a wide range of services to support their growth. Professionals from our practice include a diverse group of talent, including CPAs, MBAs, and Certified Forensic Investigators. Our team comes from Fortune 100 companies and Big 4 Consulting firms bring industry expertise to our
We are currently looking for a Human Capital Associate – Intern to join our team in Prishtina.
What would you be learning and being engaged in?
– Processing payroll for different clients with specialized software
– Maintaining and updating client and employee databases
– Leadership skills
Qualifications and requirements
– Student or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Social Sciences
– Basic HR knowledge would be an advantage
– Excellent speaking skills in English a must
– The position is foreseen as a full time one. The benefits package is based on Local Labor Legislation and
– Healthy work environment and opportunity for growth.
– Performance Driven Environment
Please apply by sending your English version CV to email@example.com no longer than 15 July 2023.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.