Position: Human Recourses Specialist
We are looking for a Human Recourses Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic person to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. PECB is a company which is growing rapidly with huge growth potential for skills and projects.
We are a dynamic, multicultural and innovative team that understands each day as a challenge and a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are a professional interested in developing your career and you’re looking for an interesting experience this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler and better way to train people around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and providing our clients world class training courses.
II. Job Purpose
Purpose of the position is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. You will be responsible for providing human resource services and products that enhance PECB’s culture, vision and values.
III. Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop written policies, procedures, forms and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and tactics across the organization;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Maintain fairness and represent company interests;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Oversee and manage a performance evaluation system that drives high performance;
- Manage PECB leave program (annual, sick, etc.…);
- Manage daily attendance records and reporting;
- Log and report monthly gross payroll amounts to the top management;
- Provide orientation training and onboarding of new staff and internal staff replacements;
- Assess training needs to implement and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance;
- Support the creation of plans and metrics to address gaps identified by employee feedback surveys;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
IV. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources desirable;
- At least three (3) years of relevant proven professional experience in human resources;
- In-depth knowledge of all applicable Kosovo laws, rules and regulations;
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices;
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and MS Office applications;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Great analytical skills;
- Ability to work effectively with people at various levels throughout the organization;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pace, dynamic environment;
- Willing to learn and grow as well as to challenge and contribute to ideas;
- Work well independently with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in English (written & verbal);
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
V. Job Type: Full-time | Job location: Prishtinë, Republic of Kosova
We know that people differ in their personalities, attitudes, and values. Therefore, in order to determine whether you will fit in our organization and know “the way we do things at PECB” read the document attached at the following link: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf
To apply, please submit your application before August 11, 2023, at https://pecb.com/en/jobs.
Should any technical problem appears, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.