Apply now to join our trailblazing media organization.
Are you passionate about creative initiatives, new ideas and advocacy? Do you believe that fresh perspectives, collaboration and constant learning can make a difference in society? Are you a stickler for detail who enjoys managing complex processes? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you could be the person we are looking for! As a multimedia publication spanning across the region and beyond, our journalism is supported by various projects, whether focusing on journalism production, events, capacity-building programs, or more. These initiatives ensure that Kosovo 2.0 remains a platform where active
citizens can voice their concerns, hopes and ideas, striving to find solutions to societal issues, whether big or small. The Project Manager is crucial to ensuring we can achieve these goals.This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in various aspects of project cycle management, wanting to be at the cutting edge of progressive journalism and media. They will play a crucial role in the continued success and growth of our organization. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team and help bring our dynamic programs to life.
Position: Project Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week (Full time)
Application deadline: December 21, 2023
Starting: January/February 2024
- Manage assigned ongoing projects, including preparing progress and final narrative reports, direct liaison with assigned donors, and overseeing all tasks and duties related to the projects, in coordination with the Program Manager.
- Contribute to the organization’s fundraising through project development and proposal writing.
- Support, when needed, the editorial and production teams in executing the organization’s events, activities and capacity-building programs. Ensure that K2.0’s work aligns with ongoing project requirements.
- Participate in the strategic development of the organization, focusing on the efficiency, sustainability, and impact of K2.0’s programs. This includes programmatic innovation, systematization, as well as monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Maintain clear organizational systems and track relevant data and information about implemented projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be organized and confident in managing people and projects.
- Possess excellent writing skills, capable of quickly turning ideas into full-fledged projects and effectively communicating their impact.
- Demonstrate excellent time and resource management.
- Be solution-driven and resilient, unafraid of the administrative aspects of project cycle management.
- Work well under deadlines and handle tasks under pressure.
- Be an excellent, precise and flexible communicator.
- Be self-motivated and passionate about proactively contributing to the organization’s growth.
- Be well-informed about current developments in journalism, media, and human rights matters.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when representing K2.0 at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as journalism, international affairs, or management.
- At least three years of experience in managing and implementing complex projects and programs in NGOs.
- Excellent command of the written English language.
Languages: Fluent in Albanian and English (Serbian is a plus, but not a requirement).
To apply, please click the “APLIKO KËTU” button below by Sunday, December 21, 2023.
Please include the following:
- Letter of motivation, highlighting experience in project cycle management;
- Name and contact details of two professionally relevant people who can be contacted by
K2.0 to provide a reference.
Please send your application package exclusively in English.
Kosovo 2.0 is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds to ensure we have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.